Category : Cooking
I made some outrageous Stuffed Pork Tenderloin a few nights ago but sadly the camera got out of focus and both the Pork and I looked drunk!! So we had a great dinner and the next day thought this would be an easy and delicious way to use up the Pork Roast. Super easy, super tasty and you can see the video on Homes N Cooking you tube!!! Here we go:
- Leftover Pork Tenderloin – doesn’t matter how large it is – you can feed two – or three with normal left over.
- Medium size can of Rosarita Enchilada Sauace – I use mild because the other eater in the house isn’t a spicy lover!
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Small jar diced green peppers -wherever the Mexican Food area is in your favorite market
- Package of medium size corn tortillas- I like the white ones
- Serve with Pico de Gallo and Guacamole
Get everything ready on your counter
Put amount of tortillas that you want to use between sheets of paper towels and put in microwave at normal temperature for about 35 seconds — they will be soft – no frying – no extra fat
With sliced Pork Tenderloin – put two or three slices into tortilla
cover with some Enchilada Sauce
Add tablespoon or so of cheese
Add few chopped green Mexican Peppers (canned in Mexican food section of store)
Roll up and put into small glass pan —
when done pour remainder Enchilada Sauce and top with extra cheese
Bake at 350 degrees till cheese is melted
SERVE IMMEDIATELY WITH PICO DE GALLO AND RE FRIED BEANS. Bush’s refried were great! Also with blob of Guacamole! Just avocado with some lime juice, garlic powder and Lawry’s seasoning sauce!