Please note that per the video, this recipe depends on the cook’s personal taste. therefore, ingredients can be adjusted accordingly, mostly dijon and lemon.
3-4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 whole garlic cloves
½ tsp Italian Seasoning (I use 2 shakes from container)
Pinch of Salt
2 tbsps Light Mayonnaise
4 tsps fresh lemon juice
1 tsp Dijon Mustard (add more according to taste)
1/32 tsp or TWO squirts from Anchovy Paste Tube
Pinch of black pepper
6 cups Romaine Lettuce
¼ finely grated Parmesan or Reggiano Cheese
*NOTE: To close pop up window, click outside the window.
Prep Time: About 20 Minutes
- In a small pan, add the garlic to the olive oil
- simmer until the cloves start to darken
- remove from heat
- in small bowl, add olive oil and whisk together with mayonnaise, lemon juice, dijon mustard, anchovy past, black pepper and salt
- add the romaine lettuce & parmesan cheese, drizzle the dressing and toss together
- delicious and super healthy – ENJOY!