Corn Pudding Creamy and Delicious
Category : Cooking
Seriously this is the most delicious thing that I have made in a long time and it takes MINUTES of your time!! I served it with Crown Roast of Pork and everyone raved about it. Even made it the day before believe it or not and it stayed really well. Just took it out and had it at room temperature and then put it in oven for few minutes.
- 1/2 Cup Butter, melted ( one stick)
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 (8.5 ounce) dry corn bread mix
- 1 – 15 oz can whole kernel corn – drained
- 1- 15 oz can cream corn – NOT drained – duh!
- 1 cup Sour Cream – I used the FULL fat kind
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease baking dish – smaller lasagna dish works- or 9 x 9 baking dish.
- In medium bowl, combine butter, eggs, corn bread mix, both corns and sour cream. Mix well and spoon into baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated over until top is golden brown. Stick tooth pick or sharp knife in the middle to make sure it is cooked thru and not runny.
I promise it is light as a soufflé and just yummy. Serve with pork, beef, BBQ and I will serve this one with turkey chili on New Years Day. Enjoy and the very best of 2016!!! I’ll have this on you tube shortly!